Introducing Dan The Mortgage Man
Hello! My name is Dan and I am a mortgage broker. If you hadn’t guessed that from the website name “Dan The Mortgage Man” then I apologise for not making it clearer!
Having worked in the finance industry since 2004 I’ve worked for specialist lenders and High Street banks in a variety of roles ranging from Account Manager to Branch Manager
This has seen me handling a multitude of finance-related fields covering almost everything from personal loans, secured loans and second-charge mortgages through to first-charge mortgages, remortgages and pensions.
I’m fully CeMAP-qualified and have worked for the likes of HSBC, Co-op Bank and Countrywide Mortgages, the UK’s largest mortgage brokers.
In 2018 I set up Dan The Mortgage Man and went self-employed.
I cover both the Chelmsford and Essex areas and the Wirral and Cheshire areas and can help with:
- Residential Mortgages – including Remortgages, House Movers and First Time Buyers
- Buy To Let Mortgages – including mortgages for new or established landlords
- Limited Company Buy To Let Mortgages
- Home insurance
- Life insurance
- Debt consolidation
- Raising money to buy a second property
- Home improvement financing
- Releasing money from your home / capital raising
- Helping to provide an income for in retirement and an income for life
- Fixed rate mortgage deal ending